1. Download the Scoop.it module
Click on the following link to download the Scoop.it module: https://www.drupal.org/project/scoopit (tar.gz (87.05 KB)).
2. Install the module on your Drupal site
- Log into your Drupal admin dashboard
- Click on Modules
- and upload the file downloaded
- Click on Install
When the module is installed, click on "enabled" and click on "Configure" > "Mapping settings":
3. Mapping Configuration - Drupal
Map each part of the article : image, tags and content and click on "Save Mapping" each time.
Note: the title is already mapped by default.
4. Author Configuration - Drupal
Select the author:
5. API Configuration - Drupal
Add your email and select the keys to add them in Scoop.it:
6. Add a new destination - Scoop.it
From your planner, click on "add a destination":
Add (in the first part the URL of your Drupal website) the key and the secret that you can find in the API Configuration from Drupal (n°4) and click on "Connect":