Content Director has a direct integration with WordPress. After a quick set up, you'll be able to:
- Publish on your WordPress via Content Director
- See all your website's content on your Smart Calendar (even if it wasn't published via Content Director) and share on social media.
1. Create a destination for your website
First, click on "Add a website" from your Smart Calendar.
Name your website (the name will only be displayed on your Smart Calendar):
Then click on "Attach" below the WordPress logo.
Finally, enter your WordPress information:
- The URL of your website. If you're unsure about the exact URL, it's generally what you see before "/wp-admin" in your WordPress backend (ex: http://www.mywebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Your credentials. Make sure that you have Admin credentials or the integration will fail.
Note: Our platform needs to communicate with your WordPress blog using the XMLRPC protocol. XMLRPC requests will come from this IP address: 126.96.36.199.
If you've been through all the steps above and your WordPress integration is not working, please ask your IT team to whitelist our IP address in any firewall/security plugin you might have.
2. Wordpress Settings
Once the destination is connected, hover your mouse under the Wordpress logo on the calendar to access the settings.
Here, you can then edit the general settings, such as the title and language, under 'Edit'.
"Wordpress Synchro" allows you to add the WordPress categories in which you want to publish via Content Director. You can also adjust the feature image settings if needed.